How to Boost Metabolism
The word “metabolism” is well-known for losing weight. What is metabolism?
Metabolism is a procedure by which the body adapts consumed food and beverages into energy. The calories are mixed with oxygen to give out energy. To lose weight, you have to each foods that has low-calorie count.
Foods for Metabolism:
- Green Tea: carries catechins (antioxidants) and advances energy production
- Beans: contains soluble fiber
- Pumpkin Seeds: contains iron
- Chili Peppers: lessens stomach fat + appetite
- Breakfast: contains protein like eggs
- Green Vegetables: full of magnesium
- Berries: full of water.
Any questions, comment and we will respond!
Good Health = Good Life